2021 Womens State Championship
will be hosted by the Bay Area USBC
Check-In Information: PLEASE READ ENTIRE MESSAGE
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and on-going required protocols to our centers, Check-In will be different this year.
Click Here for the check-in sheets showing your lane assignment for:
Please share with everyone on your team:
- When you arrive at the center for your squad time, if you have no changes, please report directly to your assigned lane.
- Only captains with changes need to come to the tournament office
- Masks are required to enter, move about or leave the center. You may take your mask off if you are eating, drinking or on the lane bowling, otherwise current orders mandate that you wear your mask. Social distancing is required.
- Are you certified? — please check under the “member” column on the check-in sheet. If it is blank, you are not currently listed as a member and must become one prior to competition. Please visit: http://www.bowl.com/Join/. PLEASE do NOT wait to the day of the tournament. You must be a member prior to rolling even one ball. If you are listed on bowl.com, please print and bring with you if you do not have your current membership card. If you do join on-line, please print a copy of your receipt.
- At this time, ONLY CAPTAINS will be allowed in the tournament office.
- Substitutions: Wherever possible, these should be sent to the state office no later than 12 noon Wednesday of the week you are scheduled to bowl.
- Failure to follow any state or center required mandates will result in expulsion from the center, the tournament and forfeiture of entry fees.
EVERYONE’S COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES
PRIZE FUND ENHANCED BY
To complete a fillable entry, make sure you save it with a DIFFERENT NAME or it will be blank
For those of you who are not currently bowling in a certified league, you may purchase a membership at: http://www.bowl.com/Join/
Please DO NOT click on “do not share, etc” – if you do we cannot verify your membership!
BRACKETS…… (please note that the local association has the right to limit how many a participant may get into).
How Do Brackets Work?
Each bracket will include eight randomly selected bowlers on your squad. You need to bowl a higher game than the bowler you are paired against to advance out of each round. If you win all three matches, you win your bracket.
Traditional brackets cost $5 each and are normally offered in team, doubles and singles. (Handicap and/or Scratch). You can enter 1 or more at $5 each and indicate whether you want Handicap, Scratch or both for each one.
First place is $25 and second place is $10.
Host Hotel is the Doubletree in Bay City.
Rate: $119 includes breakfast
Reservation Links on tabs below
Additional Properties with Room Blocks for the Womens Tournament
501 Saginaw Street – Bay City
Rate: $84+ tax – includes breakfast
Click on picture for Reservation Link
Courtyard by Marriott
2 Main Street – Bay City
Rate: $109+ tax – includes breakfast
Reservation Link not yet available
Click on Picture for Reservation Link
Final Results of 2020 Tournament
Cut short by Covid
Results and prize lists are based on the 4 weeks of competition prior to our forced shut-down due to the Covid-19 virus.